- Company: Smarta Healthcare
- Location: 5 Stephenson Court, Fraser Road, Priory Business Park, Bedford MK44 3WJ
- Role: Pharmacy Manager
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Smarta Healthcare is an award-winning pharmacy dispensing hub and healthcare company which has a reputation for quality, compliance, operational and patient centred services.
We are delighted to offer the role of registered Pharmacist to join our in-house Pharmacy team. You will be required to ensure the clinically and legally accurate supply of all dispensed medication in accordance with the GPhC standards and Responsible Pharmacist regulations.
Flexible working 37.5 hours per week on a rota which covers hours between the hours of 9am to 6pm.
To be successful for the role you will lead by example to create a Pharmacy environment that always works to best practice and delivers excellent medicine management, you will demonstrate high levels of professional expertise whilst advocating a strong team collaborative approach, supporting the team to deliver care that helps improve the service provided to end users based upon empathy, respect and dignity.
We offer a wide range of benefits including 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) and company pension scheme. If you are interested in a progressive Pharmacist opportunity with exceptional benefits that include a very competitive salary, more sociable working hours and less weekend working than most pharmacies. Do kindly get in touch with us today to discuss the opportunity to deliver excellence, continue to learn, improve lives and push forward your career.
- Compliance with the Clinical Governance framework including all key elements, Patient and Public involvement; Clinical Audit programme; Risk Management; Clinical effectiveness; staffing and staff management; use of information and premises standards
- Opportunity to set up new services
- Managing Care Home, Community Patient Checking and Clinical Advice
- Ensure adherence to the Responsible Pharmacist regulations
- Ensuring competence of dispensing team, providing any training as required.
- Maintain and comply with all pharmacy SOP’s
- All errors and near misses are logged and actions put in place to rectify and prevent reoccurrence
- Complete required CPD and remain up to date with current pharmacy practice
- Must ensure all prescriptions are dispensed within required timescales
- Provide informed responses to all drug related queries to both internal and external enquiries.
- Comply with all GPhC published standards
- Assist in Staff training programme
- Grow the business with regards to Prescription volume
- Assist in development of Patient Group Directions to ensure timely access to medicines for service users.
- Supporting the HLP and new clinical projects
- Required to use professional knowledge to make difficult decisions
- Must be able to influence others, both internally and externally
- Creative and Medical writing – Blog, Advice
- Must maintain a clear patient focus
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Ambitious and driven
- Organised and business savvy
- Keen on providing advanced services and expert clinical advice
- Highly competitive salaries
- Generous holiday including Bank Holiday
- GPhC fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Registered Pharmacist
- CPD compliant
- Public Health Campaigns