LocumTree provides a communication platform that allows healthcare professionals to find and manage locum work, and clients to send shifts directly to locums via the mobile app.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how LocumTree collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website or our application including any data you may provide through this website or our application when you register as a user.
This website, our portal and our application is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
- Data controller: LocumTree is the controller and responsible for your personal data
- How we collect your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us or registering as a Locum or as an Employer. Where a client is using our application or employer portal, they may add personal details to our platform for use and access.
- From using our website using cookies
- Personal information we collect:
- Name, contact details including telephone number and email address and postal address
- GPhC number, profile photo, skills & accreditations
- When browsing our website this may include your IP address, location, browser type and operating system, referral source, page views and navigation paths through our website.
- How we use your personal data: For business and administrative purposes (particularly to contact you with more information, to improve our website or services, for advertising and analytical purposes)
- We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties
Keeping your personal information secure
We treat your personal information as we would expect others to treat ours.
- How we secure your personal data: Using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting all data we collect through forms on our website and storing such data on secure servers. We only grant access to your personal information where necessary.
- How long we retain your personal information:We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Accessing your personal information and your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- To request to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information removed from our records
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- To withdraw any consent about the use of your information for marketing purposes
The website is owned and operated by Locum Tool Ltd, 15 Rearsby Lane, Gaddesby, Leicestershire, LE7 4XF
You can contact us regarding your data by writing to: Locum Tool Ltd, Anglings Farm, 15 Rearsby Lane, Gaddesby, LE7 4XF or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you request access to your data we may ask that you supply appropriate evidence of your identity, such as a photocopy of your passport or an original copy of a current utility bill. We will respond within 1 month of receiving your request.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Notification of changes to this policy