By providing us with any User Details, you are representing and warranting that:
- the User Details are complete, up to date and accurate;
- you are not using a false name or impersonating anyone else;
- you have the required authority and obtained all consents necessary to provide us with the Registration Details for use in accordance with our Terms;
- if you are registering on behalf of a Client, you are also representing and warranting that:
- the Client is fully licensed and registered to lawfully provide the relevant healthcare services;
- you are authorised to use the Website on behalf of the Client;
- you are authorised to share Personal Data in relation to the Employees and Direct Locums to the extent required by us to provide our Services; and
- you will only use the Services in connection with the Sites for which you have taken a Subscription.
- if you are registering as a Locum, you are also representing and warranting that:
- you are fully qualified to work as a healthcare professional in the country or countries designated in your registration;
- you have obtained all necessary qualifications and membership of all and any necessary statutory or professional bodies;
- you have indemnity insurance in place;
- you have never been disqualified from acting as a healthcare professional in any country; received any criminal convictions; and
- you are not aware of any reason or reasons why you might not be suitable to act as a locum healthcare professional.
- to notify us immediately if any of your User Details change or if the representations and warranties referred to above cease to be correct; and
- that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with your User Account.
Accordingly, you agree that you are solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your User Account, as determined, noted, or recorded by us. Such determination, notation and record shall be at our sole discretion, and shall serve as conclusive proof of the facts stated therein to which they attest.
You grant us the right to access your User Account for the purposes of providing our Services, monitoring, improvement or upgrade.
If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or your User Account, you agree to notify us immediately at: email@example.com
In exchange for you agreeing to fully comply with and be bound by these Terms (and, if you are a Client, subject to payment of the Services Fee), we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use our Website for the purposes set out in clause 5 above, at the Sites as listed in your Dashboard and in accordance with these Terms.
There are some things which you are not entitled to do on our Website. You agree:
- not to access (or attempt to access) any part of our Website:
- by any means other than through the interface provided by us; or
- through any automated means, including use of scripts, robots, spiders, scrapers or web crawlers; and
- unless you have registered in accordance with clause 4 above;
- that you will not (a) take any action that imposes, or may impose (in each case in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) copy, duplicate, reproduce, rent, lease, loan, sell, trade, resell, modify, create derivative works, distribute or publicly display any part of our Website without prior written consent from us; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website or any activities conducted via our Website; (d) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Website; and (e) attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise seek to obtain access to any source code in our Website; and that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Website or the servers and networks that are connected to our Website.
If you are a Client, you hereby grant us a licence to apply your logo, company name and all other associated intellectual property rights to our website solely as necessary to provide the Client Branded Portal. We shall comply with your instructions in relation to the form and manner of the application of your data.
If you are a Locum or Employer with a Profile, you may update most of the details in your Profile from time to time. However, there are some details which you will not be entitled to edit. For example, if you cancel a booked shift once you have been selected or if you don’t show up to a shift you have agreed to attend, this may show up on your Profile for any Clients to see. It may also affect your feedback under Punctuality scoring.